Every year millions of people make New Year’s Resolutions for themselves, with personal goals and things they wish to achieve. But this year we thought we’d try something a little different and write up a list of things we’d like to see happen for the Aged Care Industry.
- Happier workers, happier residents
- Open minds – willingness to evolve, change and improve
- More transparency and open communication in the aged care industry
- Strategies to get more younger people into the aged care sector
- More funding for training
- No workers lacking basic skills!
- Mandatory dementia management training for all care workers
- Better nutrition/Less malnutrition in the elderly
- For no elderly person to feel completely alone
What other changes do you want to see in the aged care industry?